SELL YOUR USED GEAR!
at our Giant Ski Swap!
Equipment and Clothing!
Why sell your gear at the SkiFever Swap?
We have 26,000 reasons why you should bring your used gear to our swap instead of any other swap in the area. 26,000 plus persons will shop our swap versus a few hundred to a thousand or so at the other swaps in the area.
Way better chance to sell your stuff!
BUY DISCOUNT SKI &
The Portland SkiFever Ski Swap will be full of new non current, closeout, and lightly used pre-owned skis, snowboards, boots and accessories from quality stores from all over the state of Oregon!
This is a huge opportunity to get really good stuff for a fraction of what it cost last year or just a couple of years ago!
Notice all sales purchases are as is and all
sales are final. No returns and no refunds.
SkiFever ski swap will sell your clean and gently used
equipment and clothing.
You receive 80% of the sale price!
We can sell your clean and gently used equipment and clothing–you receive 80% of the sale price!
Pre-Show Check-In: follow the signs to the man doors at the south end of Hall E at the Expo Center. The merchandise will be checked in and you will recieve a registration sheet with the bar code numbers and description of your gear on them along with the rules of the swap.
Equipment check in: (One Day ONLY)
Thursday, November 2nd / 11am to 8pm
Equipment Pick-up & Check Out:
Sunday, November 5th | 3pm to 6pm (At Show)
- We cannot accept used helmets.
- We cannot accept skis which have been drilled more than twice.
- No bindings over 10 years old; some shops may not be able to service them. No non DIN equipment will be accepted for sale.
- No straight or 190cm+ skis.
- No items valued under $5.99.
- Items left at the Ski Swap will be considered abandoned and will not be available for pick up after the show. No phone inquiries will be accepted to look for abandoned merchandise.
- There is a 15 item limit per public consignor.
- All sales are final. All sales are as is. No returns and no refunds.
- Winter Items Only.
Thank you for Consigning with us!
Call (503) 249-7733 with any questions you might
have about the registering process.